Pages

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Ghosts of Christmas Past



 

It's the eve of my favorite holiday and I'm so looking forward to waking up tomorrow and watching my kids open their presents. There are so many Christmas traditions that I cherish. I love passing them down to my family and starting new traditions. Sometimes old traditions feel new--Deston asked if we could start a tradition of opening one gift on Christmas Eve and I had to remind him we already do that!

So, in honor of a great holiday, here's a photo representation of some of our past Christmases:

2007

First Christmas in Brooklyn. Deston's face says it all.



2009

Lots of opportunities to play in the snow that year.







2010

With Bella at Lynn's wedding


Christmas morning cousins

Always love a white Christmas!

With cousin Joey



2011

It was much bigger than Deston


Kindergarten Christmas


The craziness that is the Dyker Heights lights displays




Pokemon!


In my fancy, vintage Christmas coat from my hubby

2012
probably the best Christmas ever

A ninja decorates a tree


Baby's First Christmas!!














No comments: