| Say Santa! |
I can't say why it took us until 8 pm to make Santa's cookies, but it did. I have to say, making cookies late on Christmas Eve while listening to some rockin' Christmas music is pretty bitchin'. I had a great time and now Santa has his treats!
Deston was my sous baker, as usual. I'm clearly making too big a deal out of holiday traditions, however, because he asked me if we can start a new tradition--eating one of the freshly baked cookies. I was going to say no because he'd already had some candy I bought him earlier (after giving in to his request), but Andrew came up behind Deston and started mouthing at me "We're not going to let him eat a cookie?!" So, we all ate a warm chocolate chip cookie and Deston and I dipped ours in milk (Andrew being some crazy person who doesn't enjoy doing that).
No comments:
Post a Comment