The storm is upon us. We're getting heavy rain, lightning and thunder. Reception on the television is getting spotty. Here's a bit of our day of preparation.
 |
| We found this snail on one of Deston's sticks. We watched him for quite a while. |
 |
| Last time I saw him, he was on our drain pipe. |
 |
| Our little jungle. The plants take refuge from the storm. |
 |
This is the official before picture of our hoarder neighbor's backyard.
The haven't yet moved anything. It's almost 11 pm.
I'm afraid something is going to fly into someone's window. |
|
 |
| During his pre-hurricane bath, Deston played hurricane! |
 |
| Papa also gave him a wicked cool mohawk, Lars Fredricksson stylee. |
 |
| The grill also waits out the storm inside. |
I actually packed a bag for us in case it gets really crazy. We have our important docs in a watertight bag and the cat carriers are set up. We have our adult beverages in hand and are staying on top of the news. Keep your fingers crossed for an uneventful night!
No comments:
Post a Comment