We headed to West Wind Ranch for some family fun, farm style. Feeding animals! Pony rides! Everyone was excited.
 |
| Baby chicks! |
 |
| I won't tell you the fate of these babies. |
 |
| Panda the sheep dog, watching the rabbits to make sure there was no escaping. |
 |
| George the donkey greeted us with a loud bray. |
 |
| Thank God I'm a country boy. |
 |
| Petting the calico with Willa's second cousin Temperance. |
 |
| The ostrich. I can't remember his name. He did his mating dance for our tour guide. |
 |
| Odin, the ambitiously named pig. |
 |
| Deston and panda watch the roosters. |
 |
| Horsey. Willa loves horsies! |
 |
| Deston, narrowly avoiding being herded. |
 |
| Pony ride on Polka Dot. |
 |
| Riding the range. Sort of. |
 |
| Willa, the little equestrian. |
No comments:
Post a Comment