We made it! The Langs have been enjoying three beautiful days in Canada and we're loving this vacation! Family, napping, the pool--what more could a family ask for?
The drive, I'm glad to say, was uneventful. Here's Deston, eating breakfast on the go:
This was my view of Andrew most of the way.
We stopped at an adorable small town restaurant for lunch. It was decorated exclusively with teddy bears. Most of them were dressed up. Here Deston enjoys his new Marvel sticker book.
We saw a lot of this:
Deston loved to feel the wind in his hair.
For a minute, we thought we went the wrong way!
But then we saw the bridge that led us to our destination.
It was so unbelievably picturesque right before we got to the border.
O CANADA!!!
Deston approves.
We finally get to see our wonderful, spunky little niece, Willa. Hooray!!!
Inexplicably, the next day I got in the car again to go with my brother to pick up my mom and sister from the airport in Syracuse. I think I just wanted to exercise my passport. We passed through the Thousand Islands region. I intend to prove some connection to the salad dressing.
Drew wanted to be around trees and we definitely came to the right place! We are surrounded by them! Trees everywhere you look. This is a particularly nice one in my brother's backyard.
In the next edition, look for a visit to the farm and fun with cousins! Ah, vacation!
No comments:
Post a Comment