Pages

Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Back in the Saddle

I just signed up for YogaGlo. I am determined to find time for yoga and I have a 15 day free trial in which to accomplish this. Consider this an open call to bug me about how well I'm doing! Seriously, I think I need some sort of outside motivation in order to stick with a fitness regime. I'm hoping that this trial period will help. We'll see if I like what YogaGlo has to offer; I'm definitely intrigued by the concept. For $18/month you get access to unlimited yoga classes that you can stream on your computer or television. It's designed to look as though you're actually in a class. My schedule doesn't allow me to go somewhere to take a class, and this might be the next best thing. They have many teachers, levels and styles on offer.

Let's do this!

No comments: