Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A School Trip to the Aquarium

Today I had the privilege of being Class Mom for Deston's school trip to the Aquarium in Coney Island. Overall, it was very fun. LOTS of kid wrangling was involved. I'm sure we've all been somewhere when a school trip comes through--it can be annoying. We definitely got some looks as we barreled through the exhibits. I thought keeping one excited kid from running amok was difficult. Twenty excited kids is much more of a challenge! The kids, I think, only noticed all the fun they were having. And now, the pictures.

With their buddies, waiting to get on the bus. Say "Aquarium!"

The bus was REALLY thrilling for the kids. Deston was far more excited than this picture suggests.

Waiting to enter, wearing their graduation shirts.

I especially enjoy Hanson and Ken's peace signs.

With their patient and diligent teachers, Ms. Luba and Mrs. Liang

There's us. And a walrus.

More class, teachers and walrus


I entreated the children to mimic sea lion sounds, but no one obliged. I think they were tired.

No comments: