Pages

Friday, June 24, 2011

Deston's pre-K graduation ceremony, highlight one

 

These posts will be out of order because I'm so excited to share Deston's part of the poem. I'll post the beginning if Blogger accepts the video (side note, I really need to write Blogger a little letter about how infuriating it is to upload videos on this platform). 

I'm not sure if the laughs Deston got were intentional on his part, but he executed his portion of the show very well. His was the closing section. We watched this when we got home and he pointed out that he stopped everyone from laughing, so I guess he felt he was in control.

I'm glad Deston got the role of president. It's very prestigious. Part of me would have liked to see the teachers choose a girl (who would also be Asian American). Oh well, one can't have everything.

No comments: