Pages

Saturday, January 01, 2011

A Thanksgiving Perfomance

This post is going to be a little disappointing. I promised a video of the Thanksgiving performance that Deston's class put on. It turns out the file is too big to upload either on Facebook or Blogger. In lieu of that, here are a few different videos:





This is from Deston's birthday party -- the Spiderman costume was a spur of the moment decision on Deston's part. I was pleased with how well the "Pin the Golden Egg on the Goose" game went. See the forthcoming post about Deston's birthday party and theme.



This next one is Deston at the park -- I love all the wonderful playground sounds in the background. You'll notice that I almost had the camera oriented the wrong way again. 

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Heather Peterson said...

Rebecca, you can resize video in windows movie maker. Just google for instructions. Basically you just save it to your computer in a low-res version so you can post to the blog--this is what I do. Give it a try!