Pages

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Coming Soon to a Blog Near You

I've had more inspiration than time lately, so I'm going to give you a preview (and make myself a reminder list) of future blog posts. Leave me a comment and tell me which one you'd like to see first.

Peace!

  • Gender bias in children's home furnishing catalogs and clothing choices
  • Working mother's guilt
  • Urban alienation and finding community
  • Photo collages Deston updates
  • New neighborhood notices

3 comments:

Meg said...

Well, personally I love the photos, so any pics of Deston (with Mama and Papa!) would be my first choice. But I always love reading your takes on life in the city, and adjustments, and just hearing what's going on in your lives. So write what you feel like writing, honey. We're always interested! Love to you and your boys, Aunt Meg

RememberSculpture said...

I'd go for photos and life in the city, but the gender bias question should prove entertaining as well. I second Meg's message - we enjoy whatever you write!

Sharn said...

I'm interested in hearing about gender bias. I wonder what that's about. I really like your post above, of the many gardens in your neighborhood. I wish I was that clever, and had the time and proper motivation to do that. I just started taking care of Dan's tomato plants in our backyard, and grew mint and aloe of my own. But the weeds shoot up so fast! And I get attacked by mosquitoes every time I go out there. :(