Pages

Friday, August 06, 2010

Deston visits the Dentist

First, it's been quite a while since I've updated ye olde blogge (that's how they spelled it in olden times). I'll try to make up for it.

Today Deston had his first dentist visit. We prepared by reading some books about visiting the dentist, courtesy of Elsie Laird. Deston's favorite was the Dora book; I have to agree. It laid out the whole process in a very understandable way. Deston was ready for the waiting room and eager to find "the explorer" tool.

The visit itself was uneventful - the dentist let him hold the little mirror and he was thrilled. In six months he'll have his first cleaning; today was a meet and greet. Deston and the dentist hit it off -- I think we've found a winner.

In the waiting room








Waiting for Dr. Sheik

1 comment:

Meg said...

So is this at "Decent Dentistry" ?? :)