Pages

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Kid tested, mother approved

Here are a couple tips I'm passing along to all you moms out there. Maybe I'll send them in to Parents magazine with a cute picture of Deston demonstrating. Ever since my mom took this great shot of him, I've been tempted to attend some Gap Kids casting calls.

I digress. If you've already made use of these fantastic tips, well, great minds think alike. If not, I hope they inspire.


Tip 1 -- Cut up and reuse cloth diapers/burping cloths as hankies (my favorite b/c they're so soft and absorbent) or dusting cloths.

Tip 2 -- Buy printer labels and let your child make her own stickers. This, I think, would make a great play date or party activity.

That's all for now, but I'm sure more will come to me in the future! Let's hope I remember them.

No comments: