Pages

Saturday, March 27, 2010

A home computer, what a concept

It's so nice to be typing something non-work related. Our new, super cool computer has arrived and we're reeling with the luxury of having a home computer again. So, my plan is to blog like I've never blogged before to make up for lost time. Ah, it feels good.
For this first post I'll put up some pics to satisfy Aunt Meg and then move on to finally putting down my theory about sexism in children's home decor magazines. Prepare to have your mind blown!

We still have to get lots of data off our old hard drive, so these pictures are limited to what we've taken recently. There is no lack of computer stores in our neighborhood (including one called Another Computer Store), however, so I'm sure eventually we'll get around to it. Though our track record of getting things done is definitely working against us.

Enjoy!

Deston found a new use for my belt.


Enjoying goodies at Elsie's third birthday party.


Elsie and Batman do puzzles
Friends at Deston's birthday party.
How dare you make me eat French Toast on Christmas morning. Can't you see that I'm playing with my new toys?

With his favorite cousin Lily
At the Aquarium
One of them at least can look at the camera
Goofball!
With his Memee!
More goofballs!
Mixie
At the zoo with Oscar
Deston Dunn Lang
Pals

3 comments:

Meg said...

Rebecca, you are amazing! I clicked on my "favorites" icon, thinking out loud (literally!) "I wonder if their new computer has arrived yet and if Rebecca will post something"! Hah!
Love it.
Love you and your boys.
Hugs to all.
Aunt Meg

Meg said...

Love the "goofballs". Thank you, thank you, thank you!

RememberSculpture said...

Great pictures - Good to have you back on the blog!